Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Star dome stroy


Last Thursday room7 and ten went on a green bus to visit Stardome.At stardom I  learned about what happened in space. When we got there, we had to line up into our groups. I was in Taloula dad’s group. When I first saw Taloula's dad he just looked like Michael Jackson because he was wearing a hat like the famous singer . The first place we went was a big theatre. In the theatre I was sitting next to Te Puawai and Taoula.While I was listening and watching the films about space astronauts and constellations,I saw an astronaut brushing his teeth. While I was watching the pictures looked like it was real and it was 3D .I really enjoyed myself because I learnt that when an astronauts brushes their teeth they have to drink the water.
http://www.stardome.org.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment