Pages

Thursday 27 June 2013

MY SCARY STORY!!!!!

It was a cold haunted place me and my sister went down the stairs we heard something that sounded like it was someone who was talking to us. My sister whispered in my ear she told me the sounded was coming from the back door.She shouted Rrrrrrrrr help there is some one down stairs.Then my aunt and uncle came to visit us but my mum and dad was not there we hard a big knock on the front door we went down stairs and went to the door and asked who is it I opened the door quickly and told my aunt that it is only me and my sister home they asked us where did your mum and dad go to? I said I don't know! because me and my sister was slepping when we woke up they were gone.As soon my anty and ancaly left my mum and dad came home we hard another nock on the back we ran as fast as like go to kidnap us we went to the door and said who is it my mum said it me your mum and dad! we opened the door and asked my mum and dad where did you guys go they said we went to the shop to go and buy your lunch for school tomorow and to buy your
buy your lunch for school tomorow and to buy your dinner.I told my mum and dad that we were scared because you left us.














































































THE END!!!!!!!
dinner.I told my mum and dad

No comments:

Post a Comment